- Play a key role in defining Jungle’s relationship with new customers working across various channels for growth including and not limited to onboarding, betting, payments and subscription
- Develop ideas, craft rich canvases and test new experiences that can bring our contents to life
- Be involved at every step of the product development process, from brainstorming and testing broad ideas to ensuring design quality through launch
- Using your full range of interaction, visual, and product thinking skills, you will lead and own an experience for our product teams.
- Thrive on leading projects to successful outcomes for users and the business.
- Experience working in UX, UI, HCI related field with experience working on mobile, shipping consumer-facing applications
- Highly proficient with design tools (Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Figma and etc)
- Proficient with interactive prototyping tools (Framer, Principle, Origami, Invision Studio, etc.).
- Excellent understanding of composition and typography and calligraphy
- Can thrive in ambiguous situations, be a self-starter, and be comfortable switching between vision-level and hands-on pixel-level work
- Can work gracefully and have a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Think logically and systematise design theory
- Design products with structured approach and building brand awareness
- Imagine customer experience and crystallise ideas
- Observe and identify opportunities to provide value to both customers and the business
- Working proficiency in English (For non-native English speakers)
- Experience with Illustrator
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with A/B test or User testing and improving products
- Experience with Github
- Experience with cross-platform design (Web, android, iOS and other devices)
- Strong understanding and knowledge of web and tech products in the UK, US, China and South East Asia
- Experience with writing for global audiences and localization best practices.
- Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and work creatively to meet team goals.
- Bonus points if you are a good writer and have a good sense of humour.