- Build an effective, credible communications narrative demonstrating the impact of the future of Modern sports (including and not limited to eSports, Para sports and extreme sports)
- Establish Jungle’s brand with medias and third parties
- Work closely across Jungle’s developers team, contents team and corporate team - to tell our story as a sports and technology company
- Develop and lead Jungle’s external communication to support our relationships and partnerships with cities, third parties, policymakers and business partners
- Professional Experience with communications, public relations, media or public affairs. - 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with building and executing a PR strategy and work well across disciplines
- Can write well and have the creative ability to tell stories—about our product, people and the ways we’re helping to improve life for sports.
- Strong press landscape knowledge and relationships with key media
- Structured, critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills. You can breakdown a complex problem and synthesize to present a solution
- Can define and set milestones of volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous tasks, then get things done
- Take responsibility for products and address an emergency issue immediately
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- High bar across the board -- from your own contributions, to the people you work with, to the products you work on
- True passion for Jungle's mission, our products, and the company's hybrid technology/operations nature
- Be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadline and thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Never-ending desire to grow and learn
- International experience or knowledge of international media/strategy is a bonus
- Have experience managing agencies, be effective in dealing with talent, talent reps, journalists and other media influencers.
- Experience managing a team would be preferable
- Strong understanding and knowledge of web and tech products in the UK, US, China and South East Asia
- Bonus points if you are a good writer and have a good sense of humour.
- Working proficiency in English (For non-native English speakers)