It is the nature of a SAMURAI to be afraid of one weak people, even if he does not fear a strong million army. -Shinsaku Takasugi SAMURAI Revolutionary
With "Good Betting, Good Life"as our purpose, we aim to solve global issues through our betting business.
Our services will dramatically change the definition of Betting and bring about a new customer experience. This is not a pie-in-the-sky scenario.
We are looking for a Jungler, a person with outstanding abilities and talents who shares our philosophy and can accelerate our Betting business for the benefit of society.
The Infrastructure Engineering team aims to make all of JUNGLEˣ fast and effective through products, tools, libraries, frameworks, and services, innovations that are critical to providing the world's most comfortable In-Play experience.
To provide the world's most comfortable In-Play, there are endless problems to be solved and new features to be implemented. That's why we're looking for engineers who have a great sense of aesthetics, who are detail-oriented, who are willing to face any challenge to change the world, who are smart, motivated, and collaborative.
Whether or not JUNGLEˣ can change the world as the best betting company and future prediction platform depend on the infrastructure you and your team develop.
- Create automated solutions to day-to-day workflow problems ranging from data pipelines, scheduling systems, to public websites
- Develop platforms for testing and evaluating our algorithms in various simulated environments
- Develop systems for easily logging, storing, searching, and analysing large quantities of experiment data
- Understanding and enhancing compiler & runtime optimisations, building better programming abstractions, and in general helping our researchers turn their ideas into efficient/accelerated computer programs at scale
- Ensure that upstream and downstream considerations of the platform are captured and communicated
- Prepare artefacts such as solution documents both technical and non-technical, proposals, test plans, presentations, resource and delivery plans
- Showing options and accurate estimates needed to make the best decisions
- Solid understanding of algorithm design
- Strong understanding of classic and modern infrastructure technologies and business processes
- Experience with risk and issue management, adding value and having alternative views to problem solving
- Able to effectively discuss technical ideas with other engineering teams
- Can define and set milestones of volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous tasks, then get things done
- Take responsibility for products and address an emergency issue immediately
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, information security, computer science, or related field
- Demonstrable experience in managing multiple complex technical projects
- Experience with database systems and other data storage systems
- Familiarity with large system software design and development
- Experience in IT project management or IT service management
- Working proficiency in English (For non-native English speakers)
At JUNGLEˣ, recruitment and post-employment evaluations are based solely on merit, ability, and qualifications and are not influenced in any way by sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity, or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- You share the same aesthetic sense as Jungler.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
- You are serious about their work and can work creatively to achieve team goals.
- An ability to work backward from a set goal to find the necessary information, identify the problem, and work autonomously to solve it.・
Back to Open Positions
For employment inquiries, contact us via the Contact Us form.