It is the only those who are direct in their words and actions, who are unpredictable, and who are not afraid to die, who can devote their loyalties to the country. -Shinsaku Takasugi SAMURAI Revolutionary
With "Good Betting, Good Life"as our purpose, we aim to solve global issues through our betting business.
Our services will dramatically change the definition of Betting and bring about a new customer experience. This is not a pie-in-the-sky scenario.
We are looking for a Jungler, a person with outstanding abilities and talents who shares our philosophy and can accelerate our Betting business for the benefit of society.
The Security Engineer team is responsible for building security into the JUNGLEˣs systems at the algorithmic, software, and infrastructure levels to minimize the risk from new threats.
To provide the world's most comfortable In-Play, there are endless problems to be solved and new features to be implemented. That's why we're looking for engineers who have a great sense of aesthetics, who are detail-oriented, who are willing to face any challenge to change the world, who are smart, motivated, and collaborative.
The world's most robust information system, built by you and your team, will be the foundation of the revolution at JUNGLEˣ.
- Plan and execute the build-out of information systems against government requirements and regulations
- Write policy, procedure, and standards on the proper secure deployment and maintenance of information technology systems for internal system management and technical guidance
- Lead security architecture efforts (application security, network security)
- Lead security assessments, such as security code reviews and threat modeling of core JUNGLEˣ tools, platforms, and infrastructure
- Constantly screening the market for the latest developments to keep up with the industry security standards
- Design, code and deliver feature complete implementations with special attention to security, performance, automation and scalability
- Design and audit cloud security solutions to detect and prevent malware, intrusions, and data loss
- Support the internal audit team in reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of the design and operation of platform security-related controls
- Showing options and accurate estimates needed to make the best decisions
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience with relevant industry experience in security
- Programming skills (regardless of language) to create tools, add functionality and fix bugs on your own・High interest in the security aspects of modern software systems, as well as software design and architecture, and passion for new technologies
- General understanding of modern online application architecture concepts, such as availability, scalability, resilience and responsiveness
- Basic understanding and interest in public cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Services)
- Deep understanding of the core principles of information security, including malware, vulnerabilities, exploits, attacks, firewalls, and intrusion detection/prevention systems
- Can define and set milestones of volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous tasks, then get things done
- Take responsibility for products and address an emergency issue immediately
- MS, PhD degree in Computer Science
- Experience presenting research at well known security conferences (e.g. Black Hat, Def Con, BSides, etc.) or machine learning conferences (CAMLIS, ICML, NeurIPS, ICLR, etc.)
- Experience in design, development, operation, and construction of financial products and core business systems
- An ability to collaborate with other team members and think about safety from internal information management, authority management, and office security all the way through
- Working proficiency in English (For non-native English speakers)
At JUNGLEˣ, recruitment and post-employment evaluations are based solely on merit, ability, and qualifications and are not influenced in any way by sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity, or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- You share the same aesthetic sense as Jungler.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
- You are serious about their work and can work creatively to achieve team goals.
- An ability to work backward from a set goal to find the necessary information, identify the problem, and work autonomously to solve it.・
Back to Open Positions
For employment inquiries, contact us via the Contact Us form.