Talent Acquisition Manager
True enjoyment is in suffering. -Shinsaku Takasugi SAMURAI Revolutionary
With "Good Betting, Good Life"as our purpose, we aim to solve global issues through our betting business.
Our services will dramatically change the definition of Betting and bring about a new customer experience. This is not a pie-in-the-sky scenario.
We are looking for a Jungler, a person with outstanding abilities and talents who shares our philosophy and can accelerate our Betting business for the benefit of society.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for tasks focused on the sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding of top talent candidates. It’s your job to represent the company with professionalism, pride, and enthusiasm at interviews and company presentations, lead a team of regional recruiters and ensure development and growth.
We need exceptional people like you, with high IQ and high EQ. Could you help us create a more harmonious world through In-Play Betting, and ultimately reduce spiritual poverty to zero.
- Discuss headcount, new requisitions, hiring strategy, and/or interview feedback
- Develop talent attraction strategies, conduct in-depth market research and use market trends to help shape candidate attraction searches
- Tuning the recruitment plan with the business manager
- Own the full cycle talent acquisition process from project kick-off to new hire onboarding where applicable
- Launching candidate searches, utilising all applicable resources to build candidate pipelines across research, science and engineering
- Identify and act on opportunities to streamline talent acquisition processes and tools
- Ensure team scalability with succession and development planning
- Coach the team to push for extraordinary talent without compromise
- Showing options and accurate estimates needed to make the best decisions
- Experience of hiring a broad range of technical and operational based roles
- Experience in establishing and improving recruitment operations and processes
- Can data-driven recruitment practice, using analytics and market insights to advise recruitment approaches and drive business outcomes
- An ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment
- Can define and set milestones of volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous tasks, then get things done
- Experience recruiting in both an agency and in a fast-paced corporate environment with a high growth rate
- Demonstrated expertise in non-standard recruiting methods: i.e. identifying industry experts and finding unique methods to engage with them, creating unique targeted sourcing campaigns
- Experience sourcing, engaging with and successfully closing candidates from under-represented backgrounds
- Extensive documentation skills and output experience through blogs, etc
- Working proficiency in English (For non-native English speakers)
At JUNGLEˣ, recruitment and post-employment evaluations are based solely on merit, ability, and qualifications and are not influenced in any way by sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity, or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- You share the same aesthetic sense as Jungler.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
- You are serious about their work and can work creatively to achieve team goals.
- An ability to work backward from a set goal to find the necessary information, identify the problem, and work autonomously to solve it.・
Back to Open Positions
For employment inquiries, contact us via the Contact Us form.