Research Scientist, Machine Learning
When I was a boy, I read a book that said, "If you want to be a scholar, don't be someone the world thinks is clever but be someone the world thinks is foolish." So, I wished to become a person who was thought of as a fool by the world. -Shinsaku Takasugi SAMURAI Revolutionary
With "Good Betting, Good Life"as our purpose, we aim to solve global issues through our betting business.
Our services will dramatically change the definition of Betting and bring about a new customer experience. This is not a pie-in-the-sky scenario.
We are looking for a Jungler, a person with outstanding abilities and talents who shares our philosophy and can accelerate our Betting business for the benefit of society.
The Research Scientists, Machine Learning are responsible for developing solutions to fundamental problems in machine learning, computational neuroscience, and AI.
As a researcher at JUNGLEˣ, you will immerse in your research with adequate equipment and financial support.
You will also contribute to the realization of the JUNGLEˣs purpose by providing advice and practical cooperation in areas of your expertise that have a business, product, and content affinities with the JUNGLEˣ.
JUNGLEˣ is the perfect researcher's paradise for those who feel dissatisfied in their current laboratory or research institute, those who are about to give up their research career due to vague fears about the future, and those who want to free themselves from bureaucratic paperwork and immerse themselves in research.
- Design and lead the development of machine learning research projects
- Design and oversee field tests/business experiments to validate machine learning outputs in the real world
- Solve machine learning problems, analyze root causes, and proactively build solutions
- Propose and participate in team collaborations to achieve research goals
- Present and report research results, development status, and outcomes orally and in writing clearly and efficiently both internally and externally
- Support the team of machine learning engineers to execute projects efficiently
- Promote vertical integration of all machine learning results to create solutions for the world's most comfortable In-Play experience
- Provide expertise in new machine learning approaches, tools, and methods
- Ph.D. in machine learning or equivalent work experience
- Post-Doctoral dissertation experience
- Experience applying machine learning algorithms and approaches to business problems
- Experience in building long-term innovative programs in the field of R&D
- Working proficiency in English (For non-native English speakers)
At JUNGLEˣ, recruitment and post-employment evaluations are based solely on merit, ability, and qualifications and are not influenced in any way by sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity, or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- You share the same aesthetic sense as Jungler.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
- You are serious about their work and can work creatively to achieve team goals.
- An ability to work backward from a set goal to find the necessary information, identify the problem, and work autonomously to solve it.・
Programming languages：TypeScript, Kotlin, Swift
Frontend stack: React Native, Flutter, GraphQL
Infrastructure：AWS (Lambda, AppSync, DynamoDB, RDS, OpenSearch, S3, CloudFront, AWS IVS, AWS Transcribe etc), GCP(BigQuery, Firebase etc)
Database：DynamoDB, OpenSearch, BigQuery
Configuration management tools：AWS CDK
Analysis infrastructure：BigQuery, Google Sheets
Source code management：GitHub
Project management：Github, Notion, Google Sheets
Others：GitHub, Slack Fastlane
The above describes the development environment as a whole, not just the relevant position.
Back to Open Positions
For employment inquiries, contact us via the Contact Us form.