Business Data Analyst
If my activity for the country destroys my house, it is a trivial thing. I don't care if the world says I'm crazy. -Shinsaku Takasugi SAMURAI Revolutionary
Become a Jungler
With "Good Betting, Good Life"as our purpose, we aim to solve global issues through our betting business.
Our services will dramatically change the definition of Betting and bring about a new customer experience. This is not a pie-in-the-sky scenario.
We are looking for a Jungler, a person with outstanding abilities and talents who shares our philosophy and can accelerate our Betting business for the benefit of society.
Business Data Analyst
The Business Data Analyst is responsible for analysis on sales, financial, HR, and operational data, building dynamic and interactive dashboards that provide actionable insights and support data-driven decision making by JUNGLEˣs management.
You will also contribute to new market launch, continuous improvement, and cross-functional project execution.
For JUNGLEˣ to become the best betting company in the world, we need your ability to collect data, analyze it, and maximize insights.
CEO of Your Territory
- Review and interpret all current Sales, Finance, HR, and Operations data
- Define and develop department-level metrics and associated dashboards that quantify the health of our operation and influence change
- Conduct analyses (SQL queries, other methods) that identify issues and opportunities impacting our customers, including actionable recommendations that quantifiably change outcomes
- Support new market launch, continuous improvement, and larger cross-functional strategic initiatives
- Developing the Data Analysis team’s capabilities for customer analytics in terms of both infrastructure and skills
- Communicate analyses and results through effective presentations and data stories
- Showing options and accurate estimates needed to make the best decisions
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, management information systems, computer science, engineering, or economics discipline
- Experience with SQL and creating and managing dashboards using data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Looker)
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Analysis or related role
- Basic knowledge of statistical measures and techniques
- Excellent understanding of at least one data science area where you can show deep understanding and awareness of up to date research
- Can define and set milestones of volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous tasks, then get things done
Preferred Skills and Experience
- PhD or MS's degree in business, supply chain, management information systems, computer science, engineering, or economics discipline
- Experience with R, Python or other statistical programming languages
- Start-up, consulting, or other demonstrated experience in high-growth, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Working proficiency in English (For non-native English speakers)
Diversity & Inclusion
At JUNGLEˣ, recruitment and post-employment evaluations are based solely on merit, ability, and qualifications and are not influenced in any way by sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity, or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- You share the same aesthetic sense as Jungler.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
- You are serious about their work and can work creatively to achieve team goals.
- An ability to work backward from a set goal to find the necessary information, identify the problem, and work autonomously to solve it.・
Programming languages：TypeScript, Kotlin, Swift
Frontend stack: React Native, Flutter, GraphQL
Infrastructure：AWS (Lambda, AppSync, DynamoDB, RDS, OpenSearch, S3, CloudFront, AWS IVS, AWS Transcribe etc), GCP(BigQuery, Firebase etc)
Database：DynamoDB, OpenSearch, BigQuery
Configuration management tools：AWS CDK
Analysis infrastructure：BigQuery, Google Sheets
Source code management：GitHub
Project management：Github, Notion, Google Sheets
Others：GitHub, Slack Fastlane
The above describes the development environment as a whole, not just the relevant position.
Back to Open Positions
For employment inquiries, contact us via the Contact Us form.