Customer Experience Analyst
Don't think of those who retreat in defeat as weak people. It is a retreat due to the strength of wisdom. -Shinsaku Takasugi SAMURAI Revolutionary
Become a Jungler
With "Good Betting, Good Life"as our purpose, we aim to solve global issues through our betting business.
Our services will dramatically change the definition of Betting and bring about a new customer experience. This is not a pie-in-the-sky scenario.
We are looking for a Jungler, a person with outstanding abilities and talents who shares our philosophy and can accelerate our Betting business for the benefit of society.
Customer Experience Analyst
The Customer Experience Analyst is responsible for conducting quantitative and qualitative research on users, identifying bottlenecks, and working with other departments to develop plans to resolve them.
You will also be responsible for managing the changes and maintenance required to improve and maintain service to users and SportsDJs, responding to real-time anomalies, and mitigating the impact of any significant service degradation before it occurs.
Your keen analysis of the customer experience is essential to ensure that JUNGLEBet offers the most comfortable In-Play in the world.
CEO of Your Territory
- Driving the strategy for measuring and improving overall satisfaction and success metrics across all Customer journeys
- Build and directly manage a team of analysts that will work cross-functionally across the organization to cover all Customer interaction and touch points
- Detect and triage anomalies in the JUNGLEBet
- Centralized monitoring and management of scheduled and emergency maintenance performed by JUNGLEˣ and data providers
- Promote consistency and coherence in approaches to reduce friction and improve satisfaction
- Showing options and accurate estimates needed to make the best decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, math, or science discipline
- Experience with SQL analysis
- Experience or orientation in quantitative and qualitative analysis design and implementation
- 2+ years related work experience
- Knowledge of statistics and hypothesis testing
- Can define and set milestones of volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous tasks, then get things done
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience building and growing new teams in a cross-functional environment
- Experience building and leading analytics teams that engage with customer-facing teams
- Model building experience
- Experience supervising high-achieving analysts
- Working proficiency in English (For non-native English speakers)
Diversity & Inclusion
At JUNGLEˣ, recruitment and post-employment evaluations are based solely on merit, ability, and qualifications and are not influenced in any way by sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity, or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- You share the same aesthetic sense as Jungler.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
- You are serious about their work and can work creatively to achieve team goals.
- An ability to work backward from a set goal to find the necessary information, identify the problem, and work autonomously to solve it.・
Back to Open Positions
For employment inquiries, contact us via the Contact Us form.