Risk Management Analyst
The degree of trust a friend has in you can see in times of death, emergencies, and difficult situations. -Shinsaku Takasugi SAMURAI Revolutionary
Become a Jungler
With "Good Betting, Good Life"as our purpose, we aim to solve global issues through our betting business.
Our services will dramatically change the definition of Betting and bring about a new customer experience. This is not a pie-in-the-sky scenario.
We are looking for a Jungler, a person with outstanding abilities and talents who shares our philosophy and can accelerate our Betting business for the benefit of society.
Risk Management Analyst
The Risk Management Analyst is responsible for determining fraud, anti-money laundering, and anti-addiction gambling policies in Sports and JUNGLEBet, and driving strategies to optimize methods.
In the betting business, safety, robustness, and transparency are critical, as in the financial business. You are also responsible for permanently checking on the trustworthiness of JUNGLEˣs business stakeholders and JUNGLEBet users
Your risk management skills are essential for JUNGLEˣ to be able to proudly proclaim that JUNGLEˣ is the best betting company in the world.
CEO of Your Territory
- Leading a team to drive strategies to optimize fraud, anti-money laundering, and addiction prevention policies and procedures based on analysis and research
- Work closely with cross-functional partner teams to build and improve risk management strategies
- Permanently checking of client’s credit worthiness
- Reviewing and approving withdrawals of users, SportsDJs, and athletes
- Using proactive investigation techniques to identify new and emerging threats
- Collect risk information monthly and prepares a group-wide credit risk report
- Training of colleagues in JNGLEˣ in terms of fraud prevention
- Showing options and accurate estimates needed to make the best decisions
- Analytics experience
- An ability to frame complex problems and break them down in a logical manner
- Comfortable with SQL, Snowflake, R, or Python and data visualization tools
- Knowledge of statistics and hypothesis testing
- Understanding of industry standard Information Security practices
- Can define and set milestones of volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous tasks, then get things done
Preferred Skills and Experience
- University degree in Business Administration or comparable education
- Experience in analytics at B2C companies, financial institutions, and FinTech companies
- Experience building and leading an analytical team to support a fraud or anti-money laundering operations team
- Model building experience
- Working proficiency in English (For non-native English speakers)
Diversity & Inclusion
At JUNGLEˣ, recruitment and post-employment evaluations are based solely on merit, ability, and qualifications and are not influenced in any way by sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity, or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- You share the same aesthetic sense as Jungler.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
- You are serious about their work and can work creatively to achieve team goals.
- An ability to work backward from a set goal to find the necessary information, identify the problem, and work autonomously to solve it.・
Back to Open Positions
For employment inquiries, contact us via the Contact Us form.