I'm trying to build a country with my comrades. I don't know when a crooked country will become straight. Let's savor the hardship after we die. -Shinsaku Takasugi SAMURAI Revolutionary
With "Good Betting, Good Life"as our purpose, we aim to solve global issues through our betting business.
Our services will dramatically change the definition of Betting and bring about a new customer experience. This is not a pie-in-the-sky scenario.
We are looking for a Jungler, a person with outstanding abilities and talents who shares our philosophy and can accelerate our Betting business for the benefit of society.
The Blockchain Engineering team is responsible for planning and supporting the blockchain infrastructure used in the applications provided by JUNGLEˣ. You will also be creating betting content that takes full advantage of the non-substitutability of NFT.
To provide the world's most comfortable In-Play, there are endless problems to be solved and new features to be implemented. That's why we're looking for engineers who have a great sense of aesthetics, who are detail-oriented, who are willing to face any challenge to change the world, who are smart, motivated, and collaborative.
The secure, robust, and scalable infrastructure and services you and your team will create will take JUNGLEˣ's In-Play offering to new heights.
- Build and deploy smart contracts that meet rigorous audit requirements
- Plan for and support blockchain infrastructure
- Build backend services to connect JUNGLEBet users with the blockchains we integrate
- Work closely with management and engineer team to define crypto strategies and roadmaps
- Mentor and train other team members on smart contract and blockchain best practices
- Ensure your team delivers high-quality work that aligns with the missions of our applications and platform
- Showing options and accurate estimates needed to make the best decisions
- 3+ years experience with backend / distributed system development
- 1+ years of relational database experience including schema design and SQL
- Experience writing distributed systems in a Cloud Computing environment such as AWS
- Expertise with at least one object-oriented language like C# or Java
- Familiarity with native application development (iOS or Android)
- Can define and set milestones of volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous tasks, then get things done
- Take responsibility for products and address an emergency issue immediately
- 3+ years of development experience in object-oriented programming using languages such as C# or Java
- Prior experience scaling databases at high growth startups
- Experience designing and managing other distributed systems at scale (pub-sub, workflow, orchestration)
- Working proficiency in English (For non-native English speakers)
At JUNGLEˣ, recruitment and post-employment evaluations are based solely on merit, ability, and qualifications and are not influenced in any way by sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity, or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- You share the same aesthetic sense as Jungler.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
- You are serious about their work and can work creatively to achieve team goals.
- An ability to work backward from a set goal to find the necessary information, identify the problem, and work autonomously to solve it.
Programming languages：TypeScript, Kotlin, Swift
Frontend stack: React Native, Flutter, GraphQL
Infrastructure：AWS (Lambda, AppSync, DynamoDB, RDS, OpenSearch, S3, CloudFront, AWS IVS, AWS Transcribe etc), GCP(BigQuery, Firebase etc)
Database：DynamoDB, OpenSearch, BigQuery
Configuration management tools：AWS CDK
Analysis infrastructure：BigQuery, Google Sheets
Source code management：GitHub
Project management：Github, Notion, Google Sheets
Others：GitHub, Slack Fastlane
The above describes the development environment as a whole, not just the relevant position.
Back to Open Positions
For employment inquiries, contact us via the Contact Us form.