People in the world are running after honor and profit. In such a time, who else would be like me, abandoning honor and profit? Even if I died in prison, I would not hold a grudge. -Shinsaku Takasugi SAMURAI Revolutionary
Become a Jungler
With "Good Betting, Good Life"as our purpose, we aim to solve global issues through our betting business.
Our services will dramatically change the definition of Betting and bring about a new customer experience. This is not a pie-in-the-sky scenario.
We are looking for a Jungler, a person with outstanding abilities and talents who shares our philosophy and can accelerate our Betting business for the benefit of society.
The Customer Support team is the primary point of contact for JUNGLEˣ, supporting the value of the experience and the company by answering questions from customers and SportsDJs via live chat and social media.
To provide the world's most comfortable In-Play, there are endless problems to be solved and new features to be implemented. You and your team will accelerate the growth of JUNGLEˣ by building a sophisticated feedback loop where the voices of our customers and sports DJs, gathered by you and your team, are reflected in the product to maximize the UX.
CEO of Your Territory
- Work on improving the team's infrastructure, including the development of policies, manuals, and FAQs for handling inquiries, streamlining workflows, and making DX proposals
- Communicate effectively with customers and SportsDJs through multiple channels, including live chat and social media
- Promote the JUNGLEˣ brand through your conflict resolution abilities and effective communication skills
- Assisting our global customers with their querie
- Liaising with internal departments
- Experience in improving product quality through QA work
- Experience in working with engineers, designers, product managers, etc
- Experience in defining quality standards and leading what is needed to meet those standards
- Experience in mobile application development or QA work
- Experience in leading a team and outsourcers in QA work
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem-solving skills, and great attention to detail
- Can define and set milestones of volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous tasks, then get things done
- Take responsibility for products and address an emergency issue immediately
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Outstanding communicator
- An ability to organize the current status of the customer and product and verbalize the issues
- You are polite, attentive, and friendly
- Working proficiency in English (For non-native English speakers)
Diversity & Inclusion
At JUNGLEˣ, recruitment and post-employment evaluations are based solely on merit, ability, and qualifications and are not influenced in any way by sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity, or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- You share the same aesthetic sense as Jungler.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
- You are serious about their work and can work creatively to achieve team goals.
- An ability to work backward from a set goal to find the necessary information, identify the problem, and work autonomously to solve it.・
Back to Open Positions
For employment inquiries, contact us via the Contact Us form.