Software Engineer, iOS
True enjoyment is in suffering. -Shinsaku Takasugi SAMURAI Revolutionary
With "Good Betting, Good Life"as our purpose, we aim to solve global issues through our betting business. Our services will dramatically change the definition of Betting and bring about a new customer experience. This is not a pie-in-the-sky scenario. We are looking for a Jungler, a person with outstanding abilities and talents who shares our philosophy and can accelerate our Betting business for the benefit of society.
The Software Engineering Team is responsible for the continuous improvement of the UI/UX of JUNGLEBet and the implementation of new features to enhance the user experience.
To provide the world's most comfortable In-Play, there are endless problems to be solved and new features to be implemented. That's why we're looking for engineers who have a great sense of aesthetics, who are detail-oriented, who are willing to face any challenge to change the world, who are smart, motivated, and collaborative.
The revolution that JUNGLEˣ aims for starts with the world's most comfortable In-Play experience for users through the sophisticated UI/UX of JUNGLEBet developed by you and your team.
- UI/UX improvement and operation of JUNGLEBet to realize the world's most comfortable In-Play
- Planning and implementation of new features in collaboration with other engineering teams such as product managers, backend engineers, and designers
- Digging deep into users' problems, presenting efficient and effective solutions, and collaborating with corporate planning and customer supports
- Showing options and accurate estimates needed to make the best decisions
- Experience in iOS app development
- Experience in ongoing development and operation of apps for general customers in the App Store
- Can define and set milestones of volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous tasks, then get things done
- Take responsibility for products and address an emergency issue immediately
- Experience in full-stack development
- Master's or doctoral degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a scientific field
- Strong understanding and knowledge of web and tech products in the UK, US, China, and Southeast Asia
- Working proficiency in English (For non-native English speakers)
At JUNGLEˣ, recruitment and post-employment evaluations are based solely on merit, ability, and qualifications and are not influenced in any way by sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity, or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- You share the same aesthetic sense as Jungler.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
- An ability to participate in technical discussions, ask insightful questions, and collaborate with the team to solve problems.
- An ability to work backward from a set goal to find the necessary information, identify the problem, and work autonomously to solve it.
Back to Open Positions
For employment inquiries, contact us via the Contact Us form.