If you correct a mistake, it is no longer a mistake.
-Shinsaku Takasugi SAMURAI Revolutionary
With "Good Betting, Good Life"as our purpose, we aim to solve global issues through our betting business.
Our services will dramatically change the definition of Betting and bring about a new customer experience. This is not a pie-in-the-sky scenario.
We are looking for a Jungler, a person with outstanding abilities and talents who shares our philosophy and can accelerate our Betting business for the benefit of society.
The QA Engineer team is in charge of designing, creating, and executing manual tests to identify bugs and problems to maintain the quality of service that JUNGLEBet provides, the world's most comfortable In-Play experience.
To provide the world's most comfortable In-Play, there are endless problems to be solved and new features to be implemented. That's why we're looking for engineers who have a great sense of aesthetics, who are detail-oriented, who are willing to face any challenge to change the world, who are smart, motivated, and collaborative.
The revolution at JUNGLEˣ depends on the world's most comfortable In-Play experience, maintained by you and your team.
- Design and operate quality indicators that are in line with customer feedback
- Verify reported defects, and improve verification methods
- Design, create and execute manual tests to identify any bugs or issues
- Prepare QA Test documentation and review and edit test cases
- Participate in automation initiatives
- Reporting testing progress to the project team communicating effectively and escalating where appropriate
- Showing options and accurate estimates needed to make the best decisions
- Experience in improving product quality through QA work
- Experience in working with engineers, designers, product managers, etc
- Experience in defining quality standards and leading what is needed to meet those standards
- Experience in mobile application development or QA work
- Experience in leading a team and outsourcers in QA work
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem-solving skills, and great attention to detail
- Can define and set milestones of volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous tasks, then get things done
- Take responsibility for products and address an emergency issue immediately
- Experience in the design and development of smartphone applications
- Experience in selecting testing tools and developing the tools themselves
- Experience in operating automated testing
- Experience in following the trends of new services, tools, and software, and verifying them with your own hands
- Knowledge of financial business and experience in quality assurance
- Working proficiency in English (For non-native English speakers)
At JUNGLEˣ, recruitment and post-employment evaluations are based solely on merit, ability, and qualifications and are not influenced in any way by sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity, or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- You share the same aesthetic sense as Jungler.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
- You are serious about their work and can work creatively to achieve team goals.
- An ability to work backward from a set goal to find the necessary information, identify the problem, and work autonomously to solve it.
Programming languages：TypeScript, Kotlin, Swift
Frontend stack: React Native, Flutter, GraphQL
Infrastructure：AWS (Lambda, AppSync, DynamoDB, RDS, OpenSearch, S3, CloudFront, AWS IVS, AWS Transcribe etc), GCP(BigQuery, Firebase etc)
Database：DynamoDB, OpenSearch, BigQuery
Configuration management tools：AWS CDK
Analysis infrastructure：BigQuery, Google Sheets
Source code management：GitHub
Project management：Github, Notion, Google Sheets
Others：GitHub, Slack Fastlane
The above describes the development environment as a whole, not just the relevant position.
Back to Open Positions
For employment inquiries, contact us via the Contact Us form.