Content Translator, English
Heaven, earth, and man are all made of will. Once you have cultivated will, all you need to do is the act. -Shinsaku Takasugi SAMURAI Revolutionary
With "Good Betting, Good Life"as our purpose, we aim to solve global issues through our betting business.
Our services will dramatically change the definition of Betting and bring about a new customer experience. This is not a pie-in-the-sky scenario.
We are looking for a Jungler, a person with outstanding abilities and talents who shares our philosophy and can accelerate our Betting business for the benefit of society.
The Content Translator, English is responsible for translation, proofreading, and testing content for JUNGLEBet, our website, and other content.
JUNGLEˣs brand image in the English-speaking world depends on your outstanding sense of language and creativity.
- Review overall quality and accuracy of JUNGLEˣs digital content and lead improvements and optimizations
- Translate and proofread copywriting and content in English-speaking countries, helping to improve quality and consistency at all points with consumers
- Reinforce copy and quality standards through glossaries, style guides, etc
- Fluent English language skills
- 3+ years of experience in content writing or marketing translation in English
- Attention to detail
- Experience in translation/multilingual copywriting, passion for language and translation quality
- Experience in using localization CAT and CMS tools
- Knowledge of sports and games
At JUNGLEˣ, recruitment and post-employment evaluations are based solely on merit, ability, and qualifications and are not influenced in any way by sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity, or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- You share the same aesthetic sense as Jungler.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
- You are serious about their work and can work creatively to achieve team goals.
- An ability to work backward from a set goal to find the necessary information, identify the problem, and work autonomously to solve it.・
Back to Open Positions
For employment inquiries, contact us via the Contact Us form.