It is the only those who are direct in their words and actions, who are unpredictable, and who are not afraid to die, who can devote their loyalties to the country. -Shinsaku Takasugi SAMURAI Revolutionary
Become a Jungler
With "Good Betting, Good Life"as our purpose, we aim to solve global issues through our betting business.
Our services will dramatically change the definition of Betting and bring about a new customer experience. This is not a pie-in-the-sky scenario.
We are looking for a Jungler, a person with outstanding abilities and talents who shares our philosophy and can accelerate our Betting business for the benefit of society.
The Marketing Director is responsible for leading the implementation of the UK/US marketing strategy within the context of our global activities to deliver successful outcomes based on a yearly business planning cycle.
Specifically, you will lead the implementation of the brand’s marketing strategy, with a focus on JUNGLEBet, our brand new sports event, Athletes, SportsDJs, from start to finish to raise brand awareness working with the wider marketing team.
The growth of JUNGLEˣ depends on the scalable and flexible marketing solutions you build.
CEO of Your Territory
- Build and implement our long-term marketing strategy, setting key strategic priorities, new ideas and targets annually, plus presenting annual project plans to lead internal stakeholders
- Define Key Performance Indicators for projects and activity aligned to our marketing strategy to ensure we deliver successful return on the investment we make in this area
- Manage athletes and SportsDJs who agree with the JUNGLEˣs purpose, and growing visibility of product consumption, ensuring they already know and love, and they are the right ambassadors for our brand
- Build a locally relevant network of influencers, creators, third-party organisations and collectives within the world of Sports & Gaming, ensuring that we partner with the right people to drive JUNGLEˣ support and attribution
- Ensure we grow reach, brand preference, and JUNGLEBet attraction by delivering new, attributable content ideas
- Monitoring competitive activity
- Showing options and accurate estimates needed to make the best decisions
- Experience working in a marketing role, with a focus on project management, marketing strategy, event production, talent management and community building and leadership
- Experience in understanding customers and developing marketing strategies based on various qualitative and quantitative
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing activity to make an impact on brand awareness, brand preference and product purchase/consumption
- An ability to translate data and financial metrics into tangible recommendations
- An ability to manage agency, property and media relationships and communications
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Can define and set milestones of volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous tasks, then get things done
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Agency or client side experience
- Affinity working experience in toC internet services (including applications)
- Knowledge of area marketing targeted to a specific region
Diversity & Inclusion
At JUNGLEˣ, recruitment and post-employment evaluations are based solely on merit, ability, and qualifications and are not influenced in any way by sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity, or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- You share the same aesthetic sense as Jungler.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
- You are serious about their work and can work creatively to achieve team goals.
- An ability to work backward from a set goal to find the necessary information, identify the problem, and work autonomously to solve it.・
Back to Open Positions
For employment inquiries, contact us via the Contact Us form.