Social Media Editor
The reason why I bend down like a measuring worm is to grow like a dragon. For this, it doesn't matter if I become a slave or a servant. -Shinsaku Takasugi SAMURAI Revolutionary
With "Good Betting, Good Life"as our purpose, we aim to solve global issues through our betting business.
Our services will dramatically change the definition of Betting and bring about a new customer experience. This is not a pie-in-the-sky scenario.
We are looking for a Jungler, a person with outstanding abilities and talents who shares our philosophy and can accelerate our Betting business for the benefit of society.
The Social Media Editor is responsible for creating a unique ownable persona/tone for JUNGLEˣs social networking channels and managing the daily content creation, community management of and publishing for our social media community.
JUNGLEˣ offers in-play betting, a new trend in betting. You will share specific content and copy-centric ideas around how we can attract the next generation of our fans, our gen-z consumers.
You will bring our voice, tone, and identity to life and help us realize the revolution at JUNGLEˣ.
- Provide and complete excellent community management/copywriting and publishing practices across platforms like Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and Instagram
- Ensure JUNGLEˣ's presence, sport and culture playgrounds, are represented on social platforms with a clear value proposition to consumers
- Ideate then create content natively in app, with a hook, point of view, and personality, using creative approaches to format, structure and presentation of content
- Identify content that appeals to JUNGLEˣ entry point consumers and followers of JUNGLEˣ opinion leaders/athletes/SportsDJs
- Monitoring and responding to customer activity on Social Media platforms
- Proposing, delivering and analysing Social Media campaigns, initiatives, advertising and promotions
- Showing options and accurate estimates needed to make the best decisions
- Sound knowledge of the main Social Media platforms
- Excellent social copywriting skills with a gen-z lens
- Giving and receiving creative suggestions and feedback, with the ability to provide sound reasoning for your point of view
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, market-leading tooling, mobile measurement platforms, and best practices mobile performance marketing
- Analytically minded, strong attention to detail and the ability to identify trends within data sets
- Can define and set milestones of volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous tasks, then get things done
- Working proficiency in English (For non-native English speakers)
- Demonstrated understanding of social algorithms and experience using insights
- An ability to engage with the social community on a professional level
At JUNGLEˣ, recruitment and post-employment evaluations are based solely on merit, ability, and qualifications and are not influenced in any way by sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity, or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- You share the same aesthetic sense as Jungler.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
- You are serious about their work and can work creatively to achieve team goals.
- An ability to work backward from a set goal to find the necessary information, identify the problem, and work autonomously to solve it.・
Back to Open Positions
For employment inquiries, contact us via the Contact Us form.