Don't be afraid to struggle, but make it worth the effort. -Shinsaku Takasugi SAMURAI Revolutionary
Become a Jungler
With "Good Betting, Good Life"as our purpose, we aim to solve global issues through our betting business.
Our services will dramatically change the definition of Betting and bring about a new customer experience. This is not a pie-in-the-sky scenario.
We are looking for a Jungler, a person with outstanding abilities and talents who shares our philosophy and can accelerate our Betting business for the benefit of society.
The Story Editor is responsible for writing the stories of the many fascinating athletes and SportsDJs that make JUNGLEBet and our brand new sports event so exciting.
Based on your storytelling skills and independent research, you will strengthen the connection between users and JUNGLEˣ by writing about the appeal of athletes and SportsDJs, environmental awareness, and JUNGLEˣ brand stories.
If you want to change the world with your writing skills, JUNGLEˣ is the best company for you.
CEO of Your Territory
- Participate in story development to help maintain the highest standard of journalism
- Collaborate closely with media and field to source current and interest stories that build brand equity and awareness
- Adjust the tone and voice to communicate effectively to both sports manias and sports novices
- Analyse web copy and competitors’ activity to inform our content marketing strategy and tactics
- Build a freelance network of writers and content producers to make video, text, and image content for publication on JUNGLEˣs media
- Work closely with internal project leads to fully understand their event, consumer activation, and content production calendars to prioritize the brand’s most impactful storytelling opportunities
- Provide content-related direction to design team members
- Showing options and accurate estimates needed to make the best decisions
- Minimum of 4+ years of editorial experience as an editor or writer for a publication with advanced competence in writing, editing and reporting
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Exceptional communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation
- Strong editorial judgment
- Interest in environmental issues
- Has a basic appreciation and knowledge of all sports including eSports
- Highly proficient in using content publishing tools including
- An ability to receive constructive criticism professionally, and quickly apply the feedback
- Sharp attention to detail
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
- Earn a degree in journalism, communications, online/multimedia or related field
- Trafficking and project management experience
- Proven track record of managing external content creators and commissioning work from
Diversity & Inclusion
At JUNGLEˣ, recruitment and post-employment evaluations are based solely on merit, ability, and qualifications and are not influenced in any way by sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, maternity, or related condition (including breastfeeding) or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- You share the same aesthetic sense as Jungler.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
- You are serious about their work and can work creatively to achieve team goals.
- An ability to work backward from a set goal to find the necessary information, identify the problem, and work autonomously to solve it.・
Back to Open Positions
For employment inquiries, contact us via the Contact Us form.